Providing Medical Equipment & Supplies to Bemidji, Duluth, Ely, Grand Rapids, Hibbing, Virginia & International Falls Minnesota
Wash the mask system with warm, soapy water.
Do not use soaps with added scents. We recommend plain Ivory® liquid soap or baby shampoo.
Rinse well and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.
Separate and hand wash the mask components and headgear in warm, soapy water. Do not use soaps with added scents.
Rinse the components well and allow them to air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use solutions containing vinegar, bleach, chlorine, alcohol, aromatics, moisturizers, antibacterial agents or scented oils to clean any part of the system or air tubing. These solutions may cause damage and reduce the life of the product
- Do not expose any part of the system or tubing to direct sunlight as it may deteriorate the product
- If any visible deterioration of a component is apparent (cracking, tears, etc.) the component should be discarded and replaced.
- your headgear may be washed without being taken apart.
- the dye used in the headgear may run during the first wash